This moisturizer provides your skin with the most nourishing, regenerating, hydrating oils. With repeated use, you will see a reduction in wrinkles and tighter, toned skin with a healthy glow.
This is my favorite aging, wrinkles, discolored, sagging and sallow skin. The oils are deeply nourishing and stop the skin from overproducing excess oil, which it does when it is stripped of oils.
This moisturizer is made with the healthiest, non-toxic organic oils on the planet that nourish and hydrate the skin.
- *Jojoba oil - this oil mimics the skin's sebum (aka oil). It basically tricks the skin into producing less oil if it overproduces and makes up for any dryness. It is easily absorbed and deeply moisturizing. It also has antibacterial properties, inhibiting acne.
- *Tamanu oil - tamanu oil is the oil for regenerating skin, whether the skin is sun damaged, scarred from acne or wrinkled. It repairs skin cells and help regenerate new ones. It also contains caliphyllolide, a lipid that's seriously anti-inflammatory.
- *Beeswax - beeswax is moisturizing but also locks moisture into the skin. It speeds wound healing and is anti-inflammatory.
- Certified pure frankincense essential oil - it ain't called the kind of essential oils for nothin'. This is the ultimate essential oil. Frankincense is extremely anti-inflammatory. It kills bacteria that causes acne and is especially effective for reversing scarring and wrinkles.
- Certified pure lavender essential oil - lavender is an insanely soothing essential oil for the skin. It's anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothes redness and irritation. It inhibits bacteria, preventing acne and also reduces scarring and wrinkles.
- Certified pure helichrysum essential oil - helichrysum is amazing for scarring and wrinkles. It's incredible for regenerating skin cells, leaving you with youthful, smooth skin.
- Certified myrrh essential oil - myrrh prevents and reverses signs of aging. It rejuvenates the skin and can help penetrate deep wrinkles. It improves the texture and elasticity of the skin. If it's good enough for baby Jesus, it's good enough for your skin!
*denotes organic ingredient
Use at night after oil cleansing and toning. Use in the AM after washing face with water and toning.
Test a patch of skin prior to use to rule out any sensitivity or interaction.
**If you're wondering why this has a higher price point than the other products, it's because it contains a lot more essential oils (I only use the highest quality) and also lasts a very long time (at least 4 months).
A little is all that is needed and I wake up to beautiful soft skin