"There is a connection between self-nurturing and self-respect." —Julia Cameron
I think we could all use a little more self-care these days. While self-care isn’t always bubble baths and champagne, those certainly don’t hurt!
Small, daily changes add up much more quickly than you think! How about nourishing your body with healthy and delicious food, sitting with your breath for five minutes, taking a brief yoga break, saying “no” so you can say “yes” to what matters, defining your goals or penning your dreams?
This exclusive bundle will help you with all of those things and more! You get:
21 Day Lifestyle Transformation for FREE (normally $19.99)! ***This is an e-book that will be delivered to your email address that you provide at time of purchase***
This book will teach you:
- how to eat to support your goals, whether it’s weight loss, clear skin, happier mood or overall health
- how to love and respect your body by fueling it with the healthiest, most delicious and nourishing food
- the basics of nutrition: healthy fats, healthy carbohydrates and which sugars to include in your diet and which to avoid
- to define your goals and commit to them
- to live your dream life and accomplish your goals, whether that’s finding your passion, creating a yoga routine or practicing daily self care
- 3 weeks of meal plans
- daily outlines and recipes
- weekly grocery lists
- a 21 day journal
- outlines on healthy fats, carbohydrates and sugar
- dessert recipes
- how to include alcohol in your healthy lifestyle
- simple exercises you can do at home
Glow Serum (Retail Value: $32.00)
This serum is amazing for all skin types but especially for aging skin with wrinkles as well as acne scarred skin. It's nourishing, it's balancing and it's seriously beautifying.
The ingredients in this serum are some of the most effective for healing, repairing and rejuvenating. This is what makes this serum so excellent for those who have wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars and/or hyperpigmentation.
Glow Serum (1 oz)
Ingredients: organic argan oil, organic rosehip oil, neroli, rose absolute, jasmine absolute, geranium, sandalwood, Roman chamomile, German chamomile, fennel, carrot seed, lemon, lavender, frankincense and helichrysum essential oils
Directions: after washing and toning, apply an even layer over neck and face, massaging it in. Then apply moisturizer as usual.
Lavender Sugar Scrub (Retail Value: $17.00)
This is one thing you could not pay me to take out of my shower regimen. It helps keep my skin moisturized, bump free and I just simply couldn't live without it. It gets rid of dead skin cells while deeply hydrating. Just scrub all over dry or damp skin, rinse & pat dry.
*Sugar - Scrubs away all those pesky dead skin cells.
*Coconut oil - helps to naturally clear away dirt and dead skin cells which allows for a healthier complexion. Also a great moisturizer.
*Jojoba oil - is easily absorbed and deeply moisturizing. It also has antibacterial properties, inhibiting acne.
Certified pure lavender essential oil - improves eczema and psoriasis and helps restore skin complexion and reduces acne.
*denotes organic ingredient