As we age, the skin produces less and less oil. This results in wrinkles, dryness and the sallow skin associated with aging. Using traditional cleansers that wash away the skin's natural oils is one of the worst things for aging skin.
Oil cleansing not only deeply cleans the skin, it balances the oil production and deeply hydrates. This will leave you with incredibly hydrated, glowing skin.
How to oil cleanse:
- Drop a full pump of oil into your clean hands.
- Massage the oil all over the face and neck, give that face a massage!
- You can even use it on your eyes to remove makeup.
- After about two minutes, run a washcloth under hot water.
- Steam your face with it.
- Wash away the makeup, oil, dirt and grime.
- Enjoy the softest, cleanest, dewy-est skin of your life!
Ingredients: organic castor oil, organic olive oil, organic sunflower seed oil
Youthful Cleansing Oil (Aging Skin)